The Cascade roman shade is a most classical of roman shades, the Flat Roman Shade has formal look suitable for different room of the house.
- The classic cascade roman shade has rod pockets constructed with 2 seams on the shade's front connecting 2 layers front fabric and lining.
Rods are inserted into the pockets and create a nice relief on a shade.
If the lining is polycotton you could see light going through the shade highlighting the rods. You won’t see the lines with black out lining however you will see a nice relief.
- The shade has horizontal stitches that hold front fabric layer and lining together.
- These stitches also help to create straight lines when shade goes up.
- If shade has black out, we add a separate layer of fabric on the back to provide the most protection from light and sun.
This Flat Roman Shade is made from premium quality Montrose fabric (polyester).
This shade is available in 5 different colours of the floral print.
Check out these videos to help you instal and use your product:
- How to measure your windows
- How to install inside the window frame
- How to install outside the window frame
- flat top with FREE piping
- when the shade is down it looks like a flat square, when it goes up it creates flat folds on the bottom
- weighted bar in bottom hem
- FREE Side flaps for outside mounted shades
- meticulously handcrafted appearance
- can be created with a soft blackout lining(dim out) which blocks 99% of light and provides exceptional privacy
- available with a heavy-duty chain mechanism or motorized mechanism.
We also offer fabric samples in case you are interested in trying and testing the fabric before ordering the shades, here's the listing.