Flat Roman Shade "Studio Brilliant" with geometric embroidery pattern, Roman Shade with chain mechanism, custom made window treatments
Regular price $118.00 USD
Flat Roman Shade with embroidery geometric pattern.
Fabric: "Studio Brilliant" , faux linen with embroidery
A beautiful balance of style and light-filtering properties, this waterfall-style Roman shade adds a tailored look to your window. With a modern blend of grey, it’s enough to add dimension to your room while its linen-like texture complements any decor. As a custom shade, there are unlimited options for border width, height, colour and fabrics.
Roman Shades are such a versatile window treatment that can be appropriate for almost any room in the house, like the kitchen, office, or children’s bedroom. They provide privacy in a bathroom and can be made to accommodate nearly any size window.
- The classic flat roman shade has rod pockets constructed with 2 seams on the shade's front connecting 2 layers front fabric and lining. Rods are inserted into the pockets and create a nice relief on a shade. If the lining is polycotton you could see light going through the shade highlighting the rods. You won’t see the lines with black out lining however you will see a nice relief.
- The shade has horizontal stitches that hold front fabric layer and lining together.
- These stitches also help to create straight lines when shade goes up.
- If shade has black out, we add a separate layer of fabric on the back to provide the most protection from light and sun.
In our listing we have a range of sizes: W - for the width and H - for the height. With customizable sizes, it’s enough to bring the most out of your window.
For your convenience we created a couple of videos to help you measure and install your shades.
How to measure your windows video:
How to install(inside the window frame) video:
How to install on a door(outside installation) video:
Your Flat Roman Shade will include the following:
- Drapery Fabric Studio available in 5 colours - faux linen
- Premium lining
- Chain mechanism
- Weighted bar in bottom hem
- Piping at top of shade
Roman Shade mechanism, brackets, screws and the installation instruction are included in the package.
When you place an order you need to leave a note:
1. The correct measurements(Width then Hight)
2. Control side for the mechanism: left or right, right side is by default.
3. Type of lining (polycotton by default), if you need a black out please pay for this listing:
4. Inside or outside installation
5. Phone number for shipping
Please purchase samples here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/269087166/fabric-samples
*If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
We can make ANY product (Drapery, Valance, Roman Shade, Pillow, Duvet Cover, etc.) using any fabric or style. Please message me if you would like to use this fabric with a different lining, pleat, or as a different product! I am happy to fulfill custom requests.
✅ 100% CUSTOMIZED: Whatever the dimensions of your French doors, kitchen windows or any window in your house, these fabric Roman Shades will be meticulously hand crafted to your precise measurements - within 1/8th of an inch precision!
✅ CONTROL OPTIONS: The heavy duty control mechanism can be placed on the right or left of the Roman Shade. Alternatively choose a cordless motorized mechanism.
✅ EASY TO INSTALL & MAINTAIN: Install within minutes using included hardware and screws. Snap the shade into the installed brackets according to the fast installation instructions. Please make sure that your window frame is at least 1.5 '' for the inside the frame installation, otherwise please consider outside the frame mount. Our YouTube videos show you how easy it is:
If you decide to dry clean your shade we also include easy disassembling instructions for you.
✅ MATERIALS: Mounting brackets, Drapery Lining, Geometric Pattern, Plastic Rings, Weight Bar, Chain Mechanism, Faux linen with embroidery
✅ SEE OUR REVIEWS ON ETSY.COM, please visit here
Made by professional seamstresses in our factory in Toronto Ontario, your Roman Shade will include the following:
- top quality fabric as described in the product details above
- your choice of polycotton or blackout lining (note: sheer Roman Shades do not have a blackout lining option)
- chain control mechanism (please choose which side the mechanism should be placed on) or motorized mechanism. (note: for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there are two mechanisms and chains on both sides; one regular chain and one to manage the top function.)
- weighted bar in bottom hem
- fabric covered mechanism measuring 1-1/2" deep
- instructions on installing and dressing your shade
- Roman Shade mechanism, brackets and screws are included
The Roman Shade is made to order. Please provide accurate measurements using our measuring instructions (for inside and outside mounted shades)
For successful inside installation your window frame must be at least 1.5 inches deep to accommodate the mechanism. If your window depth is less than this, please consider an outside mount. Please note - for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there must be at least 3 inches depth on the window frame, to accommodate the two mechanisms required.
To place your order, simply complete the customisation options and make your payment.
Alternatively if you want to discuss a different design or project with us, then visit our Custom Order Page and let us have the details.
Returns And Exchanges
As all of our products are custom made to your specifications, we do not routinely accept returns or exchanges unless there are special circumstances. To learn more about these special circumstances, please read more about OUR PROMISE.