An Upholstered Pelmet is a decorative and functional addition to your window treatment.
Pelmets could be used with Roman Shades, sheers or drapery panels.
Pelmets in bedrooms could be used for blocking light from the top of the curtains.
Pelmets and other window treatments also reduce heat/cold transfer by stopping the convection cycle making your home more energy efficient.
There are many decorative options for Upholstered Pelmets including shapes, piping, nails, trims, banding and layering. Please send us you custom order request if you have something in mind and cannot find in our shop's listings.
Hardware: L-shaped metal brackets included with the cornice for wall/ceiling mount.
Your Valance - Upholstered Pelmet will include the following:
- Frame constructed from MDF.
Fascial hight - 14 inches
Returns up to 5" inches.
Please provide the inside measurements for the pelmet. MDF, fabric and padding will increase a final size.
- Drapery Fabric -100% Linen - Swedish Linen Check from Scalamandre, available in 5 colours
- Premium lining
- Brackets and screws for installation
1. The correct measurements(Width, Hight and Return Size)
If not otherwise specified in your order Inside Box Measures are assumed.
2. Ceiling or wall mount, pelmets for cieling installation would come without the top board.
3. Phone number for shipping
4. Please request curtain track if needed.
*If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
We can make ANY product (Drapery, Valance, Roman Shade, Pillow, Duvet Cover, etc.) using any fabric or style. Please message me if you would like to use this fabric with a different lining, pleat, or as a different product! I am happy to fulfill custom requests.
Made by professional seamstresses in our factory in Toronto Ontario, your Roman Shade will include the following:
- top quality fabric as described in the product details above
- your choice of polycotton or blackout lining (note: sheer Roman Shades do not have a blackout lining option)
- chain control mechanism (please choose which side the mechanism should be placed on) or motorized mechanism. (note: for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there are two mechanisms and chains on both sides; one regular chain and one to manage the top function.)
- weighted bar in bottom hem
- fabric covered mechanism measuring 1-1/2" deep
- instructions on installing and dressing your shade
- Roman Shade mechanism, brackets and screws are included
The Roman Shade is made to order. Please provide accurate measurements using our measuring instructions (for inside and outside mounted shades)
For successful inside installation your window frame must be at least 1.5 inches deep to accommodate the mechanism. If your window depth is less than this, please consider an outside mount. Please note - for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there must be at least 3 inches depth on the window frame, to accommodate the two mechanisms required.
To place your order, simply complete the customisation options and make your payment.
Alternatively if you want to discuss a different design or project with us, then visit our Custom Order Page and let us have the details.
Returns And Exchanges
As all of our products are custom made to your specifications, we do not routinely accept returns or exchanges unless there are special circumstances. To learn more about these special circumstances, please read more about OUR PROMISE.