An Upholstered Pelmet is a decorative and functional addition to your window treatment.
Pelmets could be used with Roman Shades, sheers or drapery panels.
Pelmets block light from the top of the curtains, and also reduce heat/cold transfer by stopping the convection cycle making your home more energy efficient.
There are many decorative options for Upholstered Pelmets including shapes, piping, nails, trims, banding and layering. Feel free to send a request if you have something in mind and cannot find in our shop's listings.
Straight upholstered cornice we decorated with Chain-trim.
Hardware: L-shaped metal brackets included with the cornice for wall/ceiling mount.
- Drapery Fabric - Tuscany - 100% linen, Regatta, Technique - linen blend, Montrose
- Premium lining
- Brackets and screws for installation
Your Valance - Upholstered Pelmet will include the following:
- Frame constructed from MDF.
Fascial hight - 14 inches
Returns 4-8 inches - please request your size
Please provide the inside measurements for the pelmet. MDF, fabric and padding will increase a final size.
Made by professional seamstresses in our factory in Toronto Ontario, your Roman Shade will include the following:
- top quality fabric as described in the product details above
- your choice of polycotton or blackout lining (note: sheer Roman Shades do not have a blackout lining option)
- chain control mechanism (please choose which side the mechanism should be placed on) or motorized mechanism. (note: for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there are two mechanisms and chains on both sides; one regular chain and one to manage the top function.)
- weighted bar in bottom hem
- fabric covered mechanism measuring 1-1/2" deep
- instructions on installing and dressing your shade
- Roman Shade mechanism, brackets and screws are included
The Roman Shade is made to order. Please provide accurate measurements using our measuring instructions (for inside and outside mounted shades)
For successful inside installation your window frame must be at least 1.5 inches deep to accommodate the mechanism. If your window depth is less than this, please consider an outside mount. Please note - for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there must be at least 3 inches depth on the window frame, to accommodate the two mechanisms required.
To place your order, simply complete the customisation options and make your payment.
Alternatively if you want to discuss a different design or project with us, then visit our Custom Order Page and let us have the details.
Returns And Exchanges
As all of our products are custom made to your specifications, we do not routinely accept returns or exchanges unless there are special circumstances. To learn more about these special circumstances, please read more about OUR PROMISE.