European Relaxed roman shades are functional with its signature curve bottom which gives your window a soft casual look. This European relaxed Roman Shade features a smooth front that is tailored to fall into a gentle curve with built-in fullness along the bottom of the shade, resulting in a look that's less structured and more free-flowing.
As a custom shade, there are unlimited options for border width, height, color and fabrics.
Roman Shades are such a versatile window treatment that can be appropriate for almost any room in the house, like the kitchen, office, or children’s bedroom. They provide privacy in a bathroom and can be made to accommodate nearly any size window.
In our listing we have a range of sizes: W - for the width and H - for the height. With customizable sizes, it’s enough to bring the most out of your window.
For your convenience we created a couple of videos to help you measure and install your shades.
How to measure your windows video:
How to install(inside the window frame) video:
How to install on a door(outside installation) video:
Your European Relaxed Roman Shade will include the following:
- Drapery Fabric "Cordoba" - 100% sheer linen, choose from 24 colour options
- Premium lining (sheer lining for light filtering, soft black out for room darkening or polycotton for light filtering and privacy).
- Chain mechanism
- Weighted bar in bottom hem
- Instructions on installing and dressing your shade
- Piping at top of shade
Roman Shade mechanism, brackets, screws and the installation instruction are included in the package.
When you place an order you need to leave a note:
1. The correct measurements (Width then Hight)
2. Control side for the mechanism: left or right, right side is by default.
3. Type of lining (sheer, polycotton)
4. Inside or outside installation
5. Phone number for shipping
*If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
We can make ANY product (Drapery, Valance, Roman Shade, Pillow, Duvet Cover, etc.) using any fabric or style. Please message me if you would like to use this fabric with a different lining, pleat, or as a different product! I am happy to fulfill custom requests.
Thanks for visiting!
Made by professional seamstresses in our factory in Toronto Ontario, your Roman Shade will include the following:
- top quality fabric as described in the product details above
- your choice of polycotton or blackout lining (note: sheer Roman Shades do not have a blackout lining option)
- chain control mechanism (please choose which side the mechanism should be placed on) or motorized mechanism. (note: for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there are two mechanisms and chains on both sides; one regular chain and one to manage the top function.)
- weighted bar in bottom hem
- fabric covered mechanism measuring 1-1/2" deep
- instructions on installing and dressing your shade
- Roman Shade mechanism, brackets and screws are included
The Roman Shade is made to order. Please provide accurate measurements using our measuring instructions (for inside and outside mounted shades)
For successful inside installation your window frame must be at least 1.5 inches deep to accommodate the mechanism. If your window depth is less than this, please consider an outside mount. Please note - for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there must be at least 3 inches depth on the window frame, to accommodate the two mechanisms required.
To place your order, simply complete the customisation options and make your payment.
Alternatively if you want to discuss a different design or project with us, then visit our Custom Order Page and let us have the details.
Returns And Exchanges
As all of our products are custom made to your specifications, we do not routinely accept returns or exchanges unless there are special circumstances. To learn more about these special circumstances, please read more about OUR PROMISE.