Relaxed Linen Roman Shade with valance " Tuscany Black with White border" and chain mechanism, Windows Treatment, Custom made
Regular price $118.00 USD
A beautiful balance of style and light-filtering properties, this waterfall-style Roman shade adds a tailored look to your window. With a gorgeous blend of black followed by a white trim, it’s enough to add dimension to your room while its linen texture complements any decor. As a custom shade, there are unlimited options for border width, height, colour and fabrics.
- The classic flat roman shade has rod pockets constructed with 2 seams on the shade's front connecting 2 layers front fabric and lining. Rods are inserted into the pockets and create a nice relief on a shade. If the lining is polycotton you could see light going through the shade highlighting the rods. You won’t see the lines with black out lining however you will see a nice relief.
- The shade has horizontal stitches that hold front fabric layer and lining together.
- These stitches also help to create straight lines when shade goes up.
- If shade has black out, we add a separate layer of fabric on the back to provide the most protection from light and sun.
✅ 100% CUSTOMIZED : Whatever the dimensions of your French doors, kitchen windows or any window in your house, these fabric Roman Shades will be meticulously hand crafted to your precise measurements - within 1/8th of an inch precision!
✅ BLACKOUT LINING OPTION: A highly efficient, super soft 3 layer light blocking lining is available which blocks 99.9% of light and helps insulate against noise.
✅ CONTROL POSITION: The heavy duty control mechanism can be placed on the right or left of the Roman Shade - you simply choose.
✅ EASY TO INSTALL & MAINTAIN: Install within minutes using included hardware and screws. Snap the shade into the installed brackets according to the fast installation instructions. Please make sure that your window frame is at least 1.5 '' for the inside the frame installation, otherwise please consider outside the frame mount. Our YouTube videos show you how easy it is:
If you decide to dry clean your shade we also include easy disassembling instructions for you.
✅ MONEY SAVING & ENERGY EFFICIENT: Keep away unwanted cold and heat, and prevent warmth from your house from going out the window. You can balance sunlight, privacy and temperatures within any room.
✅ PRIVACY, SAFETY & UV PROTECTION FOR YOUR FURNITURE, YOUR ART: Pull up the shades to let in more natural light and enhance the look of your room or lower them to act as privacy shades and to protect your furniture and art from exposure to the sun.
✅ MATERIALS: Border, Mounting brackets, Plastic rings, Weight bar, Chain mechanism, Natural Linen Fabric
✅ SEE OUR REVIEWS ON ETSY.COM, please visit here
Made by professional seamstresses in our factory in Toronto Ontario, your Roman Shade will include the following:
- top quality fabric as described in the product details above
- your choice of polycotton or blackout lining (note: sheer Roman Shades do not have a blackout lining option)
- chain control mechanism (please choose which side the mechanism should be placed on) or motorized mechanism. (note: for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there are two mechanisms and chains on both sides; one regular chain and one to manage the top function.)
- weighted bar in bottom hem
- fabric covered mechanism measuring 1-1/2" deep
- instructions on installing and dressing your shade
- Roman Shade mechanism, brackets and screws are included
The Roman Shade is made to order. Please provide accurate measurements using our measuring instructions (for inside and outside mounted shades)
For successful inside installation your window frame must be at least 1.5 inches deep to accommodate the mechanism. If your window depth is less than this, please consider an outside mount. Please note - for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there must be at least 3 inches depth on the window frame, to accommodate the two mechanisms required.
To place your order, simply complete the customisation options and make your payment.
Alternatively if you want to discuss a different design or project with us, then visit our Custom Order Page and let us have the details.
Returns And Exchanges
As all of our products are custom made to your specifications, we do not routinely accept returns or exchanges unless there are special circumstances. To learn more about these special circumstances, please read more about OUR PROMISE.