A beautiful balance of style and light-filtering properties, this waterfall-style Roman shade adds a tailored look to your window. With a modern blend of white followed by a subtle beige trim, it’s enough to add dimension to your room while its linen-like texture complements any decor. As a custom shade, there are unlimited options for border width, height, color and fabrics.
- The classic relaxed roman shade has no rods (plastic inserts) or rod pockets sewn into the shade's front fabric layer. Instead rods are sewn into the lining layer on the back. If the lining is polycotton you could see light going through the shade highlighting the rods on the back. You won’t see the rods with black out lining.
- The shade doesn't have any horizontal stitches, however you can see several small hand made stitches that hold front fabric layer and lining together.
- These stitches also help to create straight lines when shade goes up.
Made by professional seamstresses in our factory in Toronto Ontario, your Roman Shade will include the following:
- top quality fabric as described in the product details above
- your choice of polycotton or blackout lining (note: sheer Roman Shades do not have a blackout lining option)
- chain control mechanism (please choose which side the mechanism should be placed on) or motorized mechanism. (note: for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there are two mechanisms and chains on both sides; one regular chain and one to manage the top function.)
- weighted bar in bottom hem
- fabric covered mechanism measuring 1-1/2" deep
- instructions on installing and dressing your shade
- Roman Shade mechanism, brackets and screws are included
The Roman Shade is made to order. Please provide accurate measurements using our measuring instructions (for inside and outside mounted shades)
For successful inside installation your window frame must be at least 1.5 inches deep to accommodate the mechanism. If your window depth is less than this, please consider an outside mount. Please note - for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there must be at least 3 inches depth on the window frame, to accommodate the two mechanisms required.
To place your order, simply complete the customisation options and make your payment.
Alternatively if you want to discuss a different design or project with us, then visit our Custom Order Page and let us have the details.
Returns And Exchanges
As all of our products are custom made to your specifications, we do not routinely accept returns or exchanges unless there are special circumstances. To learn more about these special circumstances, please read more about OUR PROMISE.