The Cascade roman shade is a most classical of roman shades, the Flat Roman Shade has formal look suitable for different room of the house.
- The classic cascade roman shade has rod pockets constructed with 2 seams on the shade's front connecting 2 layers front fabric and lining.
Rods are inserted into the pockets and create a nice relief on a shade.
If the lining is polycotton you could see light going through the shade highlighting the rods. You won’t see the lines with black out lining however you will see a nice relief.
- The shade has horizontal stitches that hold front fabric layer and lining together.
- These stitches also help to create straight lines when shade goes up.
- If shade has black out, we add a separate layer of fabric on the back to provide the most protection from light and sun.
This Flat Roman Shade is made from premium quality Chamberlain fabric (13% Linen, 56% Cotton, 31% Viscose).
This shade is available in 5 colours.
Check out these videos to help you install and use your product:
- How to measure your windows
- How to install inside the window frame
- How to install outside the window frame
- flat top with FREE piping
- when the shade is down it looks like a flat square, when it goes up it creates flat folds on the bottom
- weighted bar in bottom hem
- FREE Side flaps for outside mounted shades
- meticulously handcrafted appearance
- can be created with a soft blackout lining(dim out) which blocks 99% of light and provides exceptional privacy
- available with a heavy-duty chain mechanism or motorized mechanism.
We also offer fabric samples in case you are interested in trying and testing the fabric before ordering the shades, here's the listing.