The flat roman shade is a most classical of roman shades, the Flat Roman Shade has casual look suitable for different room of the house.
- The classic flat roman shade has no rods (plastic inserts) or rod pockets sewn into the shade's front fabric layer.
Instead rods are sewn into the lining layer on the back. If the lining is polycotton you could see light going through the shade highlighting the rods on the back.
You won’t see the rods with black out lining.
- The shade doesn't have any horizontal stitches, however you can see several small hand made stitches that hold front fabric layer and lining together.
- These stitches also help to create straight lines when shade goes up.
This Flat Roman Shade is made from premium quality Palisades fabric: Base (54% Polyester, 46% Cotton) and Embroidery (52% Cotton, 48% Viscose). This shade is available in 6 colours.
Check out these videos to help you instal and use your product:
- How to measure your windows
- How to install inside the window frame
- How to install outside the window frame
- flat top with FREE piping
- when the shade is down it looks like a flat square, when it goes up it creates flat folds on the bottom
- weighted bar in bottom hem
- FREE Side flaps for outside mounted shades
- meticulously handcrafted appearance
- can be created with a soft blackout lining(dim out) which blocks 99% of light and provides exceptional privacy
- available with a heavy-duty chain mechanism or motorized mechanism.
We also offer fabric samples in case you are interested in trying and testing the fabric before ordering the shades, here's the listing.