Custom Relaxed Roman Shade "Chamberlain"
Regular price $106.00 USD
The most classical of roman shades, the Relaxed Roman Shade with the soft look and a piping on top of the shade and a smooth sag on the bottom.
This Relaxed Roman Shade is made from premium quality Chamberlain fabric (13% Linen, 56% Cotton, 31% Viscose). This shade is available in 5 colours.
Check out these videos to help you install and use your product:
- How to measure your windows
- How to install inside the window frame
- How to install outside the window frame
- flat top with FREE piping
- when the shade is down it looks like a flat square, when it goes up it creates a smooth sag on the bottom
- weighted bar in bottom hem
- FREE Side flaps for outside mounted shades
- meticulously handcrafted appearance
- can be created with a soft blackout lining(dim out) which blocks 99% of light or polycotton lining which provides exceptional privacy
- available with a heavy-duty chain mechanism or motorized mechanism.
We also offer fabric samples in case you are interested in trying and testing the fabric before ordering the shades, here's the listing.
Made by professional seamstresses in our factory in Toronto Ontario, your Roman Shade will include the following:
- top quality fabric as described in the product details above
- your choice of polycotton or blackout lining (note: sheer Roman Shades do not have a blackout lining option)
- chain control mechanism (please choose which side the mechanism should be placed on) or motorized mechanism. (note: for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there are two mechanisms and chains on both sides; one regular chain and one to manage the top function.)
- weighted bar in bottom hem
- fabric covered mechanism measuring 1-1/2" deep
- instructions on installing and dressing your shade
- Roman Shade mechanism, brackets and screws are included
The Roman Shade is made to order. Please provide accurate measurements using our measuring instructions (for inside and outside mounted shades)
For successful inside installation your window frame must be at least 1.5 inches deep to accommodate the mechanism. If your window depth is less than this, please consider an outside mount. Please note - for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there must be at least 3 inches depth on the window frame, to accommodate the two mechanisms required.
To place your order, simply complete the customisation options and make your payment.
Alternatively if you want to discuss a different design or project with us, then visit our Custom Order Page and let us have the details.
Returns And Exchanges
As all of our products are custom made to your specifications, we do not routinely accept returns or exchanges unless there are special circumstances. To learn more about these special circumstances, please read more about OUR PROMISE.