A beautiful balance of style and light-filtering properties, this European Relaxed Roman shade adds a tailored look to your window. With a modern blend of off-white linen, it’s enough to add dimension to your room while its linen texture complements any decor. As a custom shade, there are unlimited options for border width, height, color and fabrics.
Roman Shades are such a versatile window treatment that can be appropriate for almost any room in the house, like the kitchen, office, or children’s bedroom. They provide privacy in a bathroom and can be made to accommodate nearly any size window.
Your Relaxed Roman Shade with flat folds will include the following:
- Drapery Fabric - Sheer 100% Linen fabric
- Chain mechanism
- Weighted bar in bottom hem
- Piping at top of shade for inside mounted shades
Roman Shade mechanism, brackets, screws and the installation instruction are included in the package.
When you place an order you need to leave a note:
1. The correct measurements (Width then Hight)
2. Control side for the mechanism: left or right
3. Inside or outside installation
4. Phone number for shipping
5. Sheer or privacy lining
*If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
We can make ANY product (Drapery, Valance, Roman Shade, Pillow, Duvet Cover, etc.) using any fabric or style. Please message me if you would like to use this fabric with a different lining, pleat, or as a different product! I am happy to fulfill custom requests.
Made by professional seamstresses in our factory in Toronto Ontario, your Roman Shade will include the following:
- top quality fabric as described in the product details above
- your choice of polycotton or blackout lining (note: sheer Roman Shades do not have a blackout lining option)
- chain control mechanism (please choose which side the mechanism should be placed on) or motorized mechanism. (note: for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there are two mechanisms and chains on both sides; one regular chain and one to manage the top function.)
- weighted bar in bottom hem
- fabric covered mechanism measuring 1-1/2" deep
- instructions on installing and dressing your shade
- Roman Shade mechanism, brackets and screws are included
The Roman Shade is made to order. Please provide accurate measurements using our measuring instructions (for inside and outside mounted shades)
For successful inside installation your window frame must be at least 1.5 inches deep to accommodate the mechanism. If your window depth is less than this, please consider an outside mount. Please note - for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there must be at least 3 inches depth on the window frame, to accommodate the two mechanisms required.
To place your order, simply complete the customisation options and make your payment.
Alternatively if you want to discuss a different design or project with us, then visit our Custom Order Page and let us have the details.
Returns And Exchanges
As all of our products are custom made to your specifications, we do not routinely accept returns or exchanges unless there are special circumstances. To learn more about these special circumstances, please read more about OUR PROMISE.