European Sheer Roman Shade "Lucky Earth"
This European Roman Shade is beautifully simple in a neutral tone, making it perfect for any interiror design scheme. It is handcrafted in a cotton blend fabric and lets the light gently filter into your room.
Simply choose your options and leave the rest up to us.
✅ 100% CUSTOMIZED: Whatever the dimensions of your French doors, kitchen windows or any window in your house, these fabric Roman Shades will be meticulously hand crafted to your precise measurements - within 1/8th of an inch precision!
✅ CONTROL OPTIONS: The heavy duty control mechanism can be placed on the right or left of the Roman Shade. Alternatively choose a cordless motorized mechanism.
✅ EASY TO INSTALL & MAINTAIN: Install within minutes using included hardware and screws. Snap the shade into the installed brackets according to the fast installation instructions. Please make sure that your window frame is at least 1.5 '' for the inside the frame installation, otherwise please consider outside the frame mount. Our YouTube videos show you how easy it is:
If you decide to dry clean your shade we also include easy disassembling instructions for you.
Made by professional seamstresses in our factory in Toronto Ontario, your Roman Shade will include the following:
- top quality fabric as described in the product details above
- your choice of polycotton or blackout lining (note: sheer Roman Shades do not have a blackout lining option)
- chain control mechanism (please choose which side the mechanism should be placed on) or motorized mechanism. (note: for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there are two mechanisms and chains on both sides; one regular chain and one to manage the top function.)
- weighted bar in bottom hem
- fabric covered mechanism measuring 1-1/2" deep
- instructions on installing and dressing your shade
- Roman Shade mechanism, brackets and screws are included
The Roman Shade is made to order. Please provide accurate measurements using our measuring instructions (for inside and outside mounted shades)
For successful inside installation your window frame must be at least 1.5 inches deep to accommodate the mechanism. If your window depth is less than this, please consider an outside mount. Please note - for Top Down Bottom Up Roman Shades there must be at least 3 inches depth on the window frame, to accommodate the two mechanisms required.
To place your order, simply complete the customisation options and make your payment.
Alternatively if you want to discuss a different design or project with us, then visit our Custom Order Page and let us have the details.
Returns And Exchanges
As all of our products are custom made to your specifications, we do not routinely accept returns or exchanges unless there are special circumstances. To learn more about these special circumstances, please read more about OUR PROMISE.